Your health and safety remain our highest priority…
We have always taken infection control seriously and followed universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. In these changing times with COVID-19, we have proactively added extended measures to further protect our patients to ensure you can receive your dental care without fear or apprehension. Some of these measures include:
- Additional training provided to all team members on COVID-19-specific protocols and procedures;
- Implementation of daily staff screening to ensure they are not symptomatic prior to contact with any patients;
- Enhanced patient screenings prior to each appointment to ensure they do not have any signs or symptoms of illness or exposure to someone who has potentially been exposed to COVID-19, with additional in-office screening prior to the start of each appointment;
- Updated protocols regarding the use of personal protective equipment for you and the team;
- Heightened infection control protocols with comprehensive disinfection and sterilization procedures conducted pre-opening, between patients, and post-closing each day;
- Changes in check-in, waiting room, and check-out procedures to enhance social distancing and decrease risk of contact with others.
- Watch the video below to see what we are doing to protect you.
We continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC, as well as local, state, and federal agencies, and will make additional changes as necessary to ensure your ongoing safety. Our commitment to high standards of care as your dental health provider ensures your health and safety will not be compromised. We value you as a patient and are looking forward to taking care of you and your smile.
-Fox Ridge Dental